Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Sephora Haul!

I was lucky enough to have a fantastic holiday in Las Vegas recently and had a couple of trips to Sephora! There isn't a Sephora close to me so I always visit when I'm close to one. It's one of my happy places. Audrey Hepburn says nothing bad can ever happen in Tiffany's (so so true) and I think she'd say the same of Sephora.

I made 2 trips 1 week and got a little bundle of stuff!

Nails Inc 3D Glitter Nail Polish

Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit


Benefit Moisturiser and an Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.

I will do reviews on all these goodies and others I've been trying lately.

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Thanks for the compliment! Followed your blog, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me SO SAD that there are no Sephora's in Ireland!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete