Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

L'Oreal Mythic Oil

I've posted before about being introduced to Moroccanoil and falling in love with it. I absolutely love this product but wanted to find a more affordable alternative.

After a little searching I came across L'Oreal Mythic Oil which is much more affordable, 125ml for £13.55.

I find it gives just as good results as the more expensive versions, but suits my budget a lot better.

I have shoulder length hair, it's fine but there's lots and lots and lots of it. I use 2 pumps before blow drying and my hair is gorgeously soft and supple feeling. My hair tends to be a little dry because of regular colouring, blow drying, straightening, curling, and all the other things we do to our poor hair. I also use a little after straightening to finish off my style and tame any flyaways.

Highly recommend this little gem of a product no matter what hair type you have.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I will definitely check that site out when I'm spending some cash!

    ReplyDelete