Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Nails Inc Spring Summer Collection

I succumbed to my polish addiction and bought the new Nails Inc Spring Summer Collection last week. It's a mixture of neons and pastels, perfect for the coming season and it's Nails Inc!


There are 6 shades:

Primrose Hill Gardens – neon pink
Royal Botanical Gardens – mint
Kensington Palace Gardens – salmon pink
Belgravia Gardens – coffee nude
Chelsea Physic Garden – pastel blue
Hampton Court Palace Gardens – pure orange

Available to buy at Nails Inc for £22.

I couldn't decide which shade to try first so I used 5 of them :)


It's the usual quality polish you get with Nails Inc - I have a little chipping after 3 days but I think that's more to do with the fact that a few of my nails are peeling than the actual polish.

I totally love the shades - Royal Botanical Gardens reminds me of Tiffany blue! And Primrose Hill Gardens actually dries matt so the whole collection is absolutely on trend! I've never really seen myself as an orange nail polish kinda girl, and thought I probably wouldn't use that shade, but I actually love it.

Obviously at this price the bottles are smaller than standard size but still 4ml so enough for lots of use and the colours are gorgeous. Definitely worth a buy!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment