Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Soap & Glory Haul

For Christmas I received a gorgeous Soap & Glory gift set with some lovely products in:

I've tried lots of S&G products and do really love them. The set included:

Clean On Me -Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel
The Righteous Butter - Body Butter
Pulp Friction - Body Scrub
Face Soap and Clarity - Fresh Facial Wash
Heel Genius - Foot Cream
Hand Good - Hand Cream
Mist You Madly - Fragrant Body Spray
Sexy Mother Pucker - Lip Plumper in Candy Gloss
Calm One Calm All - Bubble Bath
Off Your Face Wipes - Cleansing Wipes
I've used most of the products at one time or another other than the Heel Genius, Face Soap and Clarity and Calm One Calm All so will post reviews on them.

I've just used the Calm One Calm All for the first time. At £5.11 for a 500ml bottle it's pretty good value in my opinion. I'm a big fan of a relaxing bubble bath and this didn't disappoint. The instructions say to use a few capfuls but I find using the caps a little messy normally so dropped 3 'blobs' into my bath and it produced masses and masses of gorgeous bubbles. I'm left with softly scented skin which shouldn't interfere with perfume and my skin feels reasonably soft. It's a very luxurious feeling bubble bath for the price range and I'd definitely recommend it.
Available from
http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Calm-One-trade-Calm-All-Bubble-Bath-500ml_27838/

Love Sus xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment