Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Moroccanoil

I was a bit sceptical when I kept hearing about Moroccanoil. Surely oil would give me greasy hair? 

Then 2 people personally recommended it to me (including my hairdresser), so I thought why not? You can buy a 25ml bottle on www.feelunique.com for £12.85. There are 2 versions available and I went for the fine and light coloured hair version. I received it just before Christmas and have used it 3/4 times a week since then and only got through about 1/4 of the bottle - pretty damn impressive.



I use a blob about the size of a 1p and work it through my hair before blow drying. I love love love the way it leaves my hair feeling. Now, I'm pretty lazy about blow drying my hair and tend to just blast it and then straighten - not good for the condition of my hair at all but with this stuff I'm left with silky soft hair! 

I think it's pretty good value when you take into account how long the bottle will last - I'm guessing 3-4 months




No comments:

Post a Comment